Our personal commitment comes standard with every home.
Meadowmoore Reserve is a new community of beautiful single family homes in a peaceful setting off Ault Road. We are located within the Pickerington North School District.
This family-friendly community offers a park, playground, lakes, and sidewalks.
"When we say this is a family business, we mean it in more ways than one. We’ve lived and worked in Pickerington for a long time. That’s why this community feels like an extension of our family and business. Our Pickerington roots run deep and influence every decision we make, how we treat our customers and the effort we put into each and every home. We are proud to be a product of our community."
- Mike Donley, Owner
This is What Makes A Donley Home, A Donley Home
TOTAL NUMBER OF HOMES
Pickerington North Schools
• South Central Power (electric)
• Fairfield County Utilities (water and sewer)
• The Energy Cooperative (gas)
• Spectrum Cable (phone and cable)
• Local Waste Services, LTD. (trash and recycling)
HOA MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Donley Homes, Inc.
$400 per year
HOA DUES INCLUDE
• Landscape and Entrance Feature Maintenance
• Upkeep/Replacement of Playground Equipment
• Cost of Electricity for Street Lights
• Hazard and Property Insurance for Common Areas
• Ponds with Water Feature
• Community Gardens and Sidewalks
• Neighborhood Park and Playground
• Walking Path
ESTIMATED TAX INFORMATION
$23.00 per $1,000 of home value
*based on 2016 real estate taxes